All reviewsother guestscocktail hoursteep hillthe main houseevening drinksnew zealandpre dinnerwine tourbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast roommemorable stayeach morningb bsmilford soundour honeymoonwonderful hostswasher and dryer
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed here while visiting Queenstown for a weekend.
The rooms are clean and well apointed. The location is fantastic with an amazing view of beautiful Queenstown.
The hosts really know how to take care of thier guests and they really seem to enjoy doing it!
I will be staying here again next time I vist Queenstown.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jb83NZ
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Staying at Queenstown House is always fabulous!! Louise and her team are extraordinary, and you are made to feel totally at home. Which is why I feel like it is a second home in New Zealand...having stayed there 4 times and counting! The views from this boutique hotel are spectacular, breakfast is delicious, and the evening happy hour is a wonderful time to get together with the other guests and share experiences and get recommendations for new activities. I have travelled all over the north and south islands, but Louise and Queenstown House are special. We are already thinking about our next trip and Queenstown House will be a must. It wouldn't be a trip to NZ without it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ozdc
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I had a fabulous stay at Queenstown House recently while on a long weekend away. Louise and her team are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the local area and made sure our stay was special. We loved everything - from the beautifully appointed apartment with stunning views over Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu to the delicious breakfasts every morning and drinks on the verandah every evening.This hotel is in a great location. It's very close to town and to the main attractions so extremely convenient. We'd definitely recommend Queenstown House and will be back!! Thanks Louise, Rob and Gina....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stayed at Queenstown House in a 2 bedroom apartment with spectacular views. We were 3 generations travelling together and liked the fact that both bedrooms had en-suite. The location is a short stroll down a steep hill to the city center and then a stroll back up the steep hill home.

This was part of a 10 day trip travelling round the south island - of all the places we stayed in this was the most comfortable. Thank you Queenstown Lodge.

Tip - We get something called Tourism Radio which is a device that works through your car stereo and GPS and tells you about all the places you are visiting. This was the best find EVER. My parents were visiting from the UK and got to hear all about the history and places of interest as we were driving.

Room Tip: Our room (the 2 bed apartment) had a great deck and fantastic views of the water.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank remotetraveller
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Warm and friendly service. Great breakfast, hostess extraordinaire , felt like I was being looked after in my own home, will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Two hearts room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends