My husband and I were let down by the Bed and breakfast we had booked and the Tourist information managed to find us this Gem. The only available room was a suite which we got at a very good price and we were not disappointed. The hotel was beautiful and the room was huge and very luxurious with views over the lake.
This trip was our honeymoon and this hotel made the occassion even more special.
the hotel did not have a pool but it did have two lovely hot tubs outside.
Parking was valet and was chargable at $10, which seemed good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel