We stayed in Queenstown for 3 nights,staff at Hotel were very friendly. The rooms are very large, big Bathroom with a nice deep bath and roomy shower.the bed was Kingsize and very comfy. We asked for a room with a view of the lake,which we got on the 2nd day at no extra cost , with the tiniest balcony I have seen, but fabulous view. I am a smoker and by shutting the door to the room I could have a smoke. I always carry a small tin with me to use as an ashtray. They have a bigger balcony for Smokers off the Dining room too.
Service in the Dining room at night was a bit slow I thought, considering there were not too many guests dining. So don't know what it would be like when they are really busy.
Breakfast was good, with some good choices. All in all I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel