We are accor advantage plus members so thought we would try this place out!
Firstly I would not rate this hotel as 5 star. Its nice but not that nice. There is no pool, no spa etc and no actual grounds to the property as such and one restaurant.
The rooms are nice we had a lake view room with a balcony - lol the balcony can fit one person on it. The bathrooms are very out dated.
The room was clean which was the main thing for me, the stuff were pleasant and it does have a good access into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel