I have stayed here several times (always paying extra to get a room with view - manifique!) and quite frankly it ticks all the boxes and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. The staff are FANTASTIC - and I must call out Doreen - she is just delightful and does a smashing job. The rooms are fitted beautifully and feel like a 'one off' and not just a "very nice but sterile" hotel room. Oh and go and hang out in the hot tub garden with a mini bottle of champers from your mini bar - bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel