Nice suite with a great view, good service, good breakfasts, easy 2 minute walk to the middle of town. Bit of an uphill walk on the way back, but you'd have to be seriously drunk or unfit for it to be a problem. Free daily wifi in the lobby. Very few things to complain about with this hotel. This was our first visit to New Zealand. If we came here again, we'd be happy to re-book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel