we scored 3 nights at this hotel with one of the mystery wotif deals so it was a bargain. really nice room and the people at reception are very helpful and nice too. the restaurant is fantastic and a definite must if you're staying here. i read other reviews complaining about the $15 a day valet car parking, but i think thats to be expected for a top notch hotel. the hotel is situated on a bit of a hill so it is an up hill walk back from the centre of town which i thought was a good hit of exercise since we were eating a lot of amazing food. i would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel