Ask for a room with a view of the lake on a higher level with a balcony.
The dining area has wonderful views of the lake and mountains. Excellent full breakfast.
We thought the evening dining menu could be improved. We dined in for convenience one night, but we both decided to dine elsewhere after that. It is a shame because the location is amazing.
There is a short walk to the main Queenstown shopping area with a short walk back up the hill when returning to the hotel.
We will always stay at this hotel when we go to Queenstown, but hope that they improve the evening meals. i.e. We would enjoy a larger meal with more selection of meat,fish and vegetables not small and elaborate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel