The hotel had a very nice view, room furnishings were nice but hotel itself is a bit dated!. Air con is pretty standard in 2012, maybe you should look in to it, got quite hot and stuffy. A full size pool would be nice. Very nice touch with the national geographic magazines in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel