My wife and I chose this hotel to stay in for our 10 year anniversary which we mentioned at the time of booking.
Carlos (concierge team) and the rest of the team went out of their way to make us feel special. The amazing thing was i'm pretty sure this is how they treat all of their guests. Nothing was too much trouble and their goal was to make the trip as effortless as possible.
The view from our room was incredible, with sweeping views room Queenstown town across the Remarkables and across the length of the lake. Pay for the lake view room. It's worth it. I took 100 pictures (no exaggeration). The bed was comfortable. We ordered a variety of pillows which was no problem. The room was warm and spacious. Bathroom was very nice, toiletries quite lovely. Buffet breakfast at Lombardi's was pretty great each morning, too.
We wish we didn't have to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel