I stayed in this hotel on a tour of New Zealand and it was fabulous. I had a view of the lake and Earnslaw paddle steamer from my bedroom window and it was an short, easy walk into the main town. The accomodation was huge, more of an apartment with two bedrooms (I was a solo traveller travelling with a tour group). Food was very good. This is where some of the 'Lord of the Rings' cast stayed during filming and while here I did a fantastic tour of some of the film locations (Nomad safaris) plus a jetboat ride on Shotover canyon. The town itself is quaint and very beautiful and the perfect base for touring the area. The lake is stunning with the mountains behind it and all sorts of extreme sports are available as well as leisurely boat tri[ps etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel