We were in a suite at the front with excellent lake views. The accomodation was well planned with kitchen area (sink, washer/drier, fridge m/wave and plenty of utensils & crockery), lounge with sofa, armchair, large cabinet with cupboards, tv. The separate bedroom had a large double bed, wardrobe, chest and another tv. The bathroom had basin, wc, shower & separate bath.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Underground car parking was extra ($10 per night)
Thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel