This is our second stay, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. This time we stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment. There is plenty of room and very well laid out. The kitchen offers all the utensils for cooking.
Great shower with plenty of water pressure.
Both the bed and sofa bed are very comfortable.
The rooms are very quiet, unlike some hotels. Its hard to tell you have anybody in the room next to you. Sleep quality is excellent.
Valet parking is $10 per day, and well worth the money. The internet is fast, and was included in our room rate.
The hotel is situated a 5 minute walk from the centre of town. The uphill walk back to the hotel is easy, and should not be a deterrent.
I look forward to returning again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel