Stayed here for 4 nights in July 2007. This was a very nice and comfortable hotel. Richard the manager as well as all of the desk staff and concierge were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are above average, nothing extravagent but very comfortable. There was a mixup with our reservation and Richard went above and beyond to get everything fixed. The hotel itself is in a very good location. You can walk to town and back and it is not a far hike (except for the hill coming back), probably 5-10 minutes depending on where you are going. The breakfast buffet was also very good . We had a lake view room but the view was somewhat obstructed because of the way the room was constructed but nevertheless it is highly reccomended you have a view of the lake and remarkables, well worth the extra money. Our first room we had before being moved faced a concrete wall so I would say the extra money is a good investment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel