This is the worst place I've ever stayed. It was a last min decision after seeing a special rate on wotif. However we regretted pretty much straightaway once we arrived at the hotel. It's kinda like an old school dormitory. The entire place looked so old and exhausting and requires renovation immediately! Can hear people talking next door and people walking upstairs. We couldn't wait to check out the next morning. Bet this is the worst rydes in Nz! The only good thing was the reception. Quite helpful and even "upgraded" us to a slightly better room free of charge but it didn't help very much. Not their fault tho. All in all, do not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown