Staying here was a first for us, friends of ours have stayed here , so we thought it would be nice to try some where new. My first impression was the hotel is in need of a little makeover, the check in was a little slow, ( only one receptionists on duty) and parking was a nightmare, we had to drive way up the street and leave our car parked on the road side, the hotel does have its own few car parking spaces , but you would have to be in early. The room we found very clean and well presented, and best of all we had arranged a room over looking the lake front, we had our own little balcony with table and chairs, very nice to sit back with a wine and soak up the views. We chose to eat out in Queenstown as there are endless options for one to chose from. Value for money i still felt was good, and i would be happy to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown