I'm not sure which hotel the last reviewer stayed at as it's clearly not the same place. This hotel is for budget hotel seekers who feel the need to pay over the top. It's aweful and expensive. I asked for a lake view and got a hotel-top car park with the lake in the distance. The rooms are dated and horrible, the reception staff and unfriendly and untrained and the shower pressure is a mere dribble (the same as Wellington Rydges, it must we a hotel policy).
Beds are comfortable though and comparatively new but I will never stay in another Rydges again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown