Stayed a long weekend skiing with my school age daughter and found the hotel good value for money.
Maximum 10 minute walk to town, breakfast had everything you could want without being 5 star.
The room was accessed by two separate lifts which was fine for us and the room had a great view.
Checked in around noon (when the plane arrived) no problems.
We were sad to leave Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown