A friend of mine and I came to Queenstown from Australia for a wedding. From the moment we walked through the doors at Rydges we were amazed with the great service, friendly staff & beautiful views. Steven the front office manager went out of his way to make our stay perfect and we really appreciate it. Ruby Jane was also amazing on front desk! The staff really went out of their way 110% of this time! The restaurant views, stunning! The food was also pretty great. The hotel is walking distance to town (5min) but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle that your sleep is not disturbed by party goers! Plenty to do in town for all ages! We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and will be recommending to all friends back home! Will be back next year!!!! Thank you again to all the amazing staff that helped make our stay an unforgettable one! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown