We stayed our first 3 nights in NZ here-set the bar high. We had a room with a view of the lake and mountains. The rooms were very clean, staff friendly. Liked the crisp clean feel of the bathrooms. The carpet in the halls is a little worn but clean. The bar had good food with quantities much larger than we expected. Go to the bar or sit just outside the bar in the chairs to use the free internet-no free internet in your room. Our room came with free continental breakfast-good choices of toast/muffins/cereal/fruit/eggs/sausage/pancakes/hash browns/bacon etc. My favorite was the natural yogurt with passion fruit on top. Can't beat the view for breakfast, good way to start the day. Helpful tip-don't use the outlet in the bathroom for your curling iron-melted mine-opps. There was a small heated pool but we didn't use it-too much to go see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown