I booked a room at the last minute here because the road to Milford Sound had been closed so I decided to stay in Queenstown. The room was only $75 per night. The room was very nice, clean, large bathroom. Every bit as nice as places I have stayed that cost 3 times this price. Ended up staying an extra night at the end of my trip and cancelled my room at another hotel. The last night they upgraded me to a Lake View room. Loved this hotel and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown