My first stay here was very memorable. I was able to leave my balcony door ajar, on the safety chain and listen to lake water washing over the rocks, directly across the road. Plenty of parking, very clean and tidy room. The Fireside Lounge had wonderfully friendly staff. I highly recommend the $18.00 Buffet breakfast, I'm a big eater and was in my element, everything was cooked superbly and the lake view from the restaurant on the sixth floor was a wonderful way to start the day. Budget rates for an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown