We stayed at the Rydges for 5 nights at the end of September/ early Oct 2012 with friends and family and we were allocated to a room on the top floor facing the lake. The accomdation was booked by family on our behalf who were arranging the weekend in Queenstown and intially we were a bit anxious after reading some not too good reveiws on the hotel but to our delight these proved to be in vain as we found the hotel to be quiet, with amazing views and only a short walk in the township. The staff were lovely and helpful and we all enjoyed having drinks and pizza in the fireside bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown