Great location on the flat near town, but the hotel is very tired, no air con, felt sorry for the staff struggling with a bad product. We upgrded to a suite for a reasonable cost, however it was so noisy that it ruined our stay anyway.
The views from most rooms are to the lake which is fine, but it is on a main road and there is traffic noise, as well as that our neighbors could have been in our room the walls are so thin.
Staff were very helpful with tours and cleaning, but Rydges need to upgrade this accomodation as there are better options in Queenstown for the money.
We did not eat at the hotel as you can walk to town in a few minutes. The hotel does not have a gym which is disappointing given this is a ski resort. We would recommend Queenstown as is a fun place, but fairly expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown