My partner and I stayed for three nights while doing some hiking in Queenstown. The room was lovely and warm, bed was very comfortable and the views were great. Staff were very helpful and kind, they definitely made this a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend there being a set of plates, cutlery and bowls in each room, incase customers do not wish to dine out and also the gym, particularly the treadmill could do with an upgrade. Great parking facilities too in there underground car park and reasonably priced. The hotel is very close to the city centre and in past reviews people have complained about the distance or the apparent hill they have had to climb on retune to the hotel, the walk is short and requires minimal effort, don't be put off by other peoples comments about this. All up a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel