My husband and I headed to Queenstown for 5 days for a business conference that was held at the Millenium. We had a lovely stay, the hotel was quiet although there were plenty of people coming and going regularly. We dined in the hotel restaurant a few times and the meals were delicious. The staff were helpful when needed but discreet while not needed. The rooms were very comfortable, spacious and homely. The hotel provided a free shuttle into town on the hour every hour from 8am till 9pm, this was a fantastic service and we used it alot. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Millennium Hotel Queenstown, you will find spellbinding luxury and a relaxed air of timeless elegance. Capturing the essence of a truly unique region, the hotel is perfect as a restful haven from the rigors of Queenstown's outdoor adventure pursuits. Millennium Hotel Queenstown is only minutes from Queenstown’s central shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities such as bungee jumping, white water rafting and jet boating. The region’s three main ski fields are all within easy driving distance, with the closest ski field just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel