Millennium Hotel Queenstown
$248
$223
Scenic Suites Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$157
$146
Crowne Plaza Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$159
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Oaks Club Resort(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$176
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness center
Heartland Hotel Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$120
Kinross Cottages(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$173
$160
Agoda.com
Whistler Holiday Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$122
Priceline
All reviewshourly shuttle busevery hournice hoteljunior suitetown centresteep hillnew zealandgood sizeshuttle serviceper dayshort walkbit datedcomfortable staybed was very comfortablecar parkingstayed nightsmilford sound
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Great staff and nice facilities. We did order room service and food was really good. Staff were friendly and nice. 1/2 min walk to the lake and most restaurants. Bed was very comfortable. We had to pay extra for parking though which we weren't aware of.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ridad M
Dinesh G, Manager at Millennium Hotel Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Hi Ridad M,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

We are glad to know that you had a great stay with us and found everthing comfortable. Car Parking charges are advertised on our and other booking websites to advise all our guests prior to their arrival other wise there if free parking available on the streets off the hotel.

We hope that you will continue to choose Millennium hotel Queenstown for your future visits.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Millennium has nice big rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff. They were very accommodating in storing our gear while we went off and did the Milford Track. The bar is well stocked, but shuts a bit early (11pm). Overall, nice but not special.

Room Tip: bottom floor rooms are apparently a bit dark
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Dinesh G, Manager at Millennium Hotel Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hi JnKnz,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are p[leased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed here one night in April. On arrival we were told there was no off street parking due to an On Site Trade conference being held at the hotel, staff told me I should have received an email advising of the no on site parking available during our stay, however I received no email advising of such.However after some discussion hotel staff advised me they could take my expensive car away and park it in a safe place rather than on the road side somewhere, space was also limited around the hotel due to the trade show.The room was a junior suite which was in need of an "Up Date" and was decorated in an Asian theme.Breakfast was poor, bottled fruit were displayed on the servery and appeared to be well past their use by date judging by the dark brown colour. Staff were OK, however we will not be staying at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R8fan

Dear R8fan,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your comments and please be assured that we have taken them aboard. We have recently finished a soft refurb of our Superior rooms and in future will be continuing with more projects to give the hotel and rooms a fresh look.

I am aware of Car Parking being not available in April and we contacted all the guests via email or telephone ( information that was provided to us at the time of making the booking) to advise them of the same. I apologise if you did not receive this information and for the inconvenience that it has caused. I am happy to know that our Team members took the oppurtunity to park your car.

I understand that you would not like to stay with us in future but would sincerely appreciate if you give us another chance to enjoy the true Millennium Hospitality.

Please feel free to contact me directly at millennium.queenstown@millenniumhotels.com when you are planning to be in Queenstown next.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My three night stay got off to a rocky start. My first room was beautiful and looked over the lake. Unfortunately it had an adjoining door and the noise from the guests next door was horrendous.
I asked for a different room but only a single was available. So I asked for an upgrade. This meant paying an xtra 300.00 and losing my view. But I got some quiet. Its a shame that other guests inconsiderate and bad behavior cost me money.

I had two room service meals. Both arrived hot and delicious. The Millennium Burger was delush.

The free shuttle service to/from town was reliable and on time. Great for solo traveller's.
The number 11 bus took me to the airport in less than 20min for $8.00.

The number 10 (yellow bus) to Arrowtown stops out side the hotel. You can buy a 20.00 day pass from the driver.

I used the washing machines on level 2 and got a great quick wash for 4.00.

The mattress was amazing with beautiful bed linen.

All the staff were a delight to deal with...infact the best hotel staff I have ever meet.

Tip: if you are a light sleeper ask for a room facing into the courtyard or off the main road as the traffic noise is a bit loud in the morning.

I hope to return again soon.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katsolo

Hi Katsolo,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

It is great to read that even though after a rocky start you had a great stay and found everything comfortable and convenient to your liking. It was our pleasure to have you with us and giving you a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Millennium Hotel Quenstown.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

spent 1 night here for $99 - expected modest room etc but was the most comfortable and large bed with very good quality bedding. And the porter came to adjust the TV sound which was too low when I explained i was hard of hearing

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi BB5Girl,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room comfortable and modern.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Millennium Hotel Queenstown.

Operations Manahger