Enjoyed the stay as with other visits, staff and service could not be faulted, room and ammenities we excellent.
But there was someing missing!!!
It was the person with his finger on the pulse, the organiser, the friendly person who always had a word with you and fellow guests every time he saw you.
As a regular visitor to this hotel over the past years I was surprised to find that Gavin Traill, 2 I/C had been made redundent. Sad loss for us but more so for the hotel, the attention to detail from Gavin was just not there anymore! I understand that all hotels in the group in NZ lost their 2 I/C's and I am afraid it shows in Queenstown!
No attempt has been made to replace his energy, enthusiasm along with his ( I will say it again) attention to detail!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel