Stayed there because of a cancelled Jetstar fight(04/02/13) and must say the Front desk's staff attitude was unprofessional and rude(with smiling faces).I asked the man(Irish accent) at the front desk about the dinner timings that evening and he asked me to go to the restaurant and ask there as they didnt know anything(I thought Front desk was the information centre and people there being facilitators know everything in and out but no-Literally to my dismay).Later that night,i requested for a shavig kit from my room and the lady(Irish accent again) asked me to come down to the front desk and grab it.I asked why can't that be delivered so she went for a thought and said ok we will.
I am a hotelier myself (Duty Manager-Front Office) and understand plus know "customer service" very well. Highly dissapointed with what happened.Never reccommending this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel