We love the spacious room excellent decor, Comfortable bed and good pillows. The in room coffee and tea service is also very nice and there's a very functional and well appointed bathroom. The hotel bar is well-stocked affordable, and has excellent customer service. The only significant downside was that the staff was a bit overwhelmed with the holiday check in and check out time. We had to wait in a lengthy queue and several of our requests were significantly delayed. Despite it being the rush time, there were only two clerks on staff. Also, they made several requests to other staff via the radio which continually went unanswered. Despite the rush, however, the staff remained friendly and attempted to help us out and gave us access to the carpark even though our rooms weren't ready. The location is very convenient and only a short walk to the heart of the downtown shopping and dining area. Overall, the hotel is a great value in a great location and very well-maintained. We would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel