I stayed here for a business conference for four nights in May 2011. I was very impressed with the Millenium - it had great modern rooms, excellent customer service and all the necessary in-room facilities to make your stay easy and relaxing.
The location is good, with just a 5 minute walk down a steep hill into town. This, of course, means you have to walk back up the steep hill to return - not great in heels! However, the hotel offers a shuttle bus on the hour every hour into town (and back) which is very useful and free of charge.
I found the TV a little frustrating to use, but I think my remote control might have been running out of batteries. No big deal though, as I wasn't there to watch TV.
The breakfast in the restaurant was good, but quite pricey I thought ($21 for a continental). Great service though.
Overall, I would definitely consider staying at the Millenium again and would recommend it to people whose budget and requirements suited the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel