Very good value for our family winter ski holidays in New Zealand. Absolutely kids friendly, with the swimming pool, fun packs and dvd rentals, marshmallows to roast near the fireplace, full buffet breakfast. Smiling and responsive crew, excellent food and wine at the McEnzie restaurant (the breakfast buffet is excellent).
One weak point for an hotel of this standing: No free internet available! They say that there is 30mins free Wifi access in the lobby per day and per device, but I'd say it's closer to 15 mins and anyway restricted to 100 Mb traffic. NZ$10 for an extra 30min/30 Mb is just a rip-off, hotel management should urgently reconsider that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel