Lovely big rooms with kitchen and plenty of seating, TV, DVD player. Very helpful staff with local knowledge on attractions and activities. Busy Restaurant as there was a conference in the Hotel yet waitress took time to check our curry heat preference. Underground parking, free local bus every half hour into town about 7 minute journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel