We stayed in the forest wing for four nights in a standard room. We had a balcony with a nice view over the lake which was good.
The room was quite large with a very comfortable bed and ample space to store all clothes etc. The desk staff were very helpful in booking activities, the cost of which were added to our room bill which was convenient. Activities arranged through the hotel meant that we were picked up outside rather than having to go into town which was handy.
The shopper bus service was sometimes late but wasn't too bad. The walk into town is only about 15 or 20 minutes which is fine but the big hill made walking back a bit more of a challenge!
Overall, the hotel had quite a corporate feel but was a very practical and comfortable base for our stay in Queenstown. It was very reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area and I felt it was very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel