I arrived at the Heritage on a bright Friday afternoon to a lovely cheerful recepection. The staff were really friendly and the room I had was really nice, lots of storage, huge bed, balcony and great power shower in the bathroom! Housekeeping came the two mornings and changed towels and all usual cleaning. The room did look over into the restaurant but you could glimpse the mountain peaks!
Underdround parking was an added bonus. The Heritage is a 5-10 minute drive along the lake and up a hill out of Queenstown town which I loved, very quite and peaceful.
I had two excellent dinners in the restaurant there and just as yummy breakfasts.
Reception were very helpful with excusions I wanted to do.
Really can not fault the Heritage and def worth a visit if your after a chilled out weekend in comfort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel