The Heritage looks more like a nice motel from the outside but our room was very large and definitely had all the amenities of a fine hotel. These include towel warmers, plush robes, large comfortable beds with nice bedding, separate large showers and soaking tubs, double sinks, and separate toilet areas. The wifi was $10 a night and very slow. The hotel is outside the main town area of Queenstown on a hill. An easy walk into town but a rather long and constant climb back. There is a bus that stops right across the street and they gave us a free coupon to take the bus into town. The breakfast was nice and served in a large room but they couldn't keep up with silverware and glasses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel