I stayed 3 nights in this hotel in the forrest wing. food is good, not too fatty, quite healthy. there is an outside swimming pool. i was surprised to find out that there was no air-conditioning. I had to open both windows during the night, but it was not enough. However, there is a heater inside. If you are planning to visit it in summer, be prepared for hot rooms.
mini bar is available, bathroom has shampoo, conditioner and body cream (do not forget to take shower gel). If you are going to the city and not taking taxi back, be prepared to walk up the hill. The view from the hotel is magnificent, there is a big balcony on the 3rd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel