Arrived @ 1.30pm, room not ready, but decided to go to pool, uncover car parking ideal, reception found us there and transferred us to another room so we could check in, great. Pool was nice & relaxing, outdoor spa. Suggest they have some pool side service for drinks would have been icing on the cake. We went up for a drink to bar then went back down to pool. Great view lake from balcony. Tip, ask about bus pass $5 return outside door, handy and convenient as parking in town is difficult & bus runs till nearly 11pm. Didn't eat in house so no comment. Room was very hot, no way of cooling it though, as no air con, only a heater for winter, so had to leave door on balcony open all night as very stuffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel