Absolutely loved our stay at the Heritage hotel. Has a spa, sauna and swimming pool for those days where you just want to relax and the hotel itself is gorgeous. The room we stayed in was a 2x double bed room and was very spacious - nice big room for three. There is a guest laundry so you can do all your washing and drying for only $2 and the washing liquid is free. The only let down was the breakfast. Not the best of foods. (Look at the breakfast Rydges Wellington provides - absolutely delicious). Overall loved the hotel and would definitely recommend to others! Yes it is just out of queenstown city but would only take you a 5-10mins walk to city centre and there is a hill on the way back, but the view is to die for so dont let it put you off at all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel