Our 2 nt stay here was enjoyable, a great price for a standard hotel room with forest view, but step out onto the balcony & you have a Lake view as well. Very spacious room good wardrobe space.Comfortable bed, spotless room .Quite a big Hotel with free carparking & Wifi free in Lobby great if you need to check on emails by a roaring fire with a glass of red.
Sure furniture maybe a bit dated but how amazing is that view & the staff were very helpful & friendly. I would like to return with family & take 1 or 2 of the 3 bedroom villas, they are so spacious fairly new, just gorgeous with stunning views. We ate at the Bunker & the Wai with friends & can recommend both restaurants. Amisfield for lunch was a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel