5 star in every respect that mattered to us. The staff were without fault and went the extra mile without being asked. The restaurant is one of the best in Queenstown and few know this because they assume the best eating is in town and miss out. So try eating in at least one night, you will be impressed! We ate out in town during the day because the hotel food was so good, the service and ambiance so pleasant we just could not think of one good reason to back into town at night (free bus or a short 15 minute walk). If you want a romantic stay for two and to treat someone special - this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel