We stayed here for five days for a family vacation/getaway. Booked it unseen over the internet from the USA. The rooms are basically like having a modern apartment to yourself. We had an upstairs/downstairs three bedroom configuration (though we only booked for two). HUGE picture window made up one entire two story wall and gave incredible view of snow covered mountain - absolutely stunning. Has its own private balcony. If you want a fully self-sufficient pad - one block from the supermarket and an easy walk into town and the gondolla - this is your spot. The staff were warm and incredibly helpful.
One small complaint but nothing that detracted from the stay: noisey neighbors (but you should expect that with all the younguns in the middle of winter).
They didnt charge us for the baby crib.
The apartment was modern and spotless and the staff were great. I was so pleasantly suprised. We had a wonderful stay - great value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranbury Court are fully self-contained apartments located in the heart of spectacular Queenstown, New Zealand's premier 4 season holiday destination. Spacious and warm 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments with fully equipped kitchen and laundry and living/dining areas. With an easy 5-10 minute walk to the town centre and a food market across the road, Cranbury Court offers a superb location for all your holiday needs. Best Western Quality Assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cranbury Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cranbury Court Hotel Queenstown
- Best Western Hotel Queenstown
- Best Western Queenstown
- Queenstown Best Western