Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
Oaks Club Resort(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$175
$137
  • Fitness center
$164
$152
  • Restaurant
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$110
$105
  • Pool
Scenic Suites Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$156
$134
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$172
$144
  • Room Service
Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$151
$79
Agoda.com
Villa del Lago(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$360
  • Pool
$113
$107
  • Room Service
Whistler Holiday Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$137
$133
Orbitz.com
All reviewstwo queen bedslake viewfree wifitown centretwo bedroom apartmenttop floorcomfortable hotelfrankton roadrooms are largeguest laundryspa poolbuffet breakfastnew zealandcar parkingamazing viewseasy walksouth island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, the sevice was impeccable, the staff here make this hotel, friendly , great advice on attractions. We had breakfast included with our package, it was delicious with plenty of variety and lovely views over the lake. The rooms are comfortable with nice views even though our room was a little old and tired it did serve us well. Queenstown is a fantastic destination with many sights and attractions.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have better vies of the lake and cable car.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The hotel is a lovely location in Queenstown. I liked the fact that it was not right in the center of town but was just a short walk away because it was quieter. I could walk to restaurants and the sites of my adventurous tours from this hotel. I got a lovely corner room overlooking a lovely garden at one end, the lake and mountains from my balcony. The staff at the reception desk were very attentive and helped me pick some of my tours. Two things I disliked were that the balcony chairs and table di don’t look like they had been cleaned for a while; and there was no free Wi-Fi in the rooms. What I liked most is the location of the hotel and the spectacular views from my room. I really enjoyed my stay here and may stay here again when I am in Queensland.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The staff was very nice and tried to be helpful, but I was clearly upset at the quality of the location and then quality of the room. The hotel was along a main road with some traffic. The room we got was on the first floor and walked out to a ground level patio. Their was no air conditioning so to get fresh air, you have to open the door/windows then it was noisy from the road even at night. The beds and linens were fine. The room was large and moderately clean. Mislead at lakeview - was not. Maybe a higher floor would have better views, but not our room and there were no other rooms available. Go elsewhere if you want view of this lovely area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment

Pros:

- the great views from both balconies
- the roomy apartment
- 2 toilets, 1 bath, 1 shower!!!
- it's clean

Cons:
- no air-conditioning - expected more coming from an international chain of hotel. Called the reception and they didn't offer any fans either. The still air on a hot summer's day was not welcoming.

- wifi is free only for 20 minutes every 24 hours, and only at the reception. Again, would have expected more especially since other lesser known motels offer free wifi.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank HaileySingapore
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Firstly we were disappointed that we were lead to believe it was right on the lake, not true. My second disappointment was having to cart luggage from the car park down stairs and then up stairs to go across the opposite side of the building to catch the elevator upto our motel room!?
Only to arrive at a tired, run down room that was hot, stuffy and no Air Condition, We immediately called reception to advised we needed a room with air-conditioning, only to be told that none of the rooms have air conditioning.....?!.. So then i asked, if we could be refunded the money of our stay. (room is priced at $225). The on duty manager refused and said we had checked in and we were responsible for for the nights accommodation.
We didn't receive any refund for that night and were completely out of pocket. We stayed at the Pounamu hotel and that place was worth every cent - 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple