“What a rush!”
Review of Wake Tours - CLOSED

Wake Tours
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I first heard of Wake Tours through a friend and thought we'd give it a go while on holiday with a few mates in Queenstown. These guys run a really tight ship, with impressive equipment to make sure you get the best experience. Even though I was a beginner they helped me out big time and catered to all the levels of my friends.

Freindly crew and a skillful ride, all had a great time and was well worth it for a reasonable price.

Would recommend to any travelling and local thrill seekers/riders!!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We spent a half day with these guys, some of us had done watersports before some hadn't the ones that hadn't all learnt and had a great time, it was a really nice boat and the staff we friendly and patient a great way to experience the lake and have fun. A must do in queenstown.

1  Thank richard m
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Knowing how changeable the weather can be in Queenstown, when my boyfriend and I woke up one morning with not a cloud in the sky we knew we had to fit in as much as we possibly could into this day, so if the forecasted rain came for the rest of the week, we would be satisfied. On the agenda was the Luge, Gondola, Paragliding, Shotover Jet and water-skiing.... out of all of those, we knew that water skiing would be the hardest to book at short notice. But we set out on a mission, firstly coming across a large company that were advertised but noone there to help us, just 2 young girls in a yellow uniform who looked like they could potentially help but instead completely ignored us, just gossiped away to one another. An unsuccessful start, but we didn't give up and walked a little bit further along the wharf to find the Wake Tours boat discreetly bobbing away on the lake and amazingly they could fit us in at 3pm that day. It all seemed to easy, but this kind of sums these guys up... they are so easy going, which makes the experience all the more enjoyable. We went out for an hour and I would not recommend any less. The guys were friendly and relaxed and extremely knowledgeable with all the latest kit, including surround sound on the boat. It was the perfect way to enjoy the stunning Queenstown scenery and a great opportunity for my boyfriend to show off!

3  Thank LeilaT1979