We thought we'd have dinner here one night as we expected the experience would be the same store-wide. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, the food took longer than expected to arrive, adding to this, they had RUN OUT OF CHICKEN! This was at about 7pm so it wasn't as if we were at the end of the night.
We were also shocked that the food was prepared without gloves and we saw the chef wiping his face and nose before making the meals before ours. Absolutely disgusting.
Better hygiene practices need to be employed at this store.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.