“There isn't much to say...”
Review of Eat Humble Pie

Eat Humble Pie
Ranked #8 of 8 Bakeries in Queenstown
Description: It’s the smallest shop in town, not more than a few square feet, but it is there. Website is a work in progress, but there are fans on Facebook too… it’s a pie shop, of which I note you don’t have a cuisine category for, despite having Pizza and Hamburger. Perhaps adding Pie as a cuisine would help narrow it down. A photo can be provided if you need more proof, though I’d ideally add it to the page once it’s listed.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Except that this store does exactly what it says on the box. Good pies.

A little pricy, for what is, in the scheme of things, a slightly smaller pie, but they do make a very good Chicken and Cranberry Pie.

The service is always good, and the pies are always hot.

A great stop for a snack.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This has been my first visit in ages and ages and what a lovely surprise to get steak and blue cheese pies now! I was eating on the run in my lunch break so it was super convenient. The pie was so delicious that I was planning to return for a second one, but surprisingly enough, it made me feel full, so I didn't need to. Fantastic value and great that EFTPOS is accepted.

1  Thank Nick L
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Susan brought me a chicken pie and it was so tasty and the best I've tasted in Queenstown! Highly recommended and you haven't had a true kiwiana pie (taste of home) until you've tasted Eat Humble Pie!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Over the years I've been a regular at humble pie. Mike is great bloke and I love the special pies they put on. If I feel like a pie or not, this is where I go!

2  Thank Puna80
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice guy. Lovely pies. Always got a minute to chat and all the pies made with care. Would recommend the pepper steak.