“If you lucky...”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Franchise with branch in Queenstown
Description: Franchise with branch in Queenstown
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

When they make it right it is good and not expensive. But you never know if it not gonna be burnt, raw or something. So, good luck! :)

1  Thank DGG1982

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Thought I would try something different for lunch. Walked into an empty noodle canteen shop and had a lady behind the counter stare at me like we were about to start a competition of seeing who was going to blink first. I ended up giving in and greeting her. Nothing. Competition is obviously still on. Walked up to the counter and said "hello" again. Nothing. Ordered some honey chicken and then she went into motion.. which startled me. She snatched my card and put the payment through quick and plonked it back on the counter. Still not a word. She walks over to the side and starts texting. Delivery guy walks in and is greeted by "what you here for". Sniff test my armpits to see why the customer doesn't get such warm greetings.

After a few minutes, she looks over the counter and waves a bag at me. I collect it and she walks off.

I get back to work and open it up to find it is prawns. Pack it up and walk back to noodle canteen. Get the same friendly welcome as the first paragraph. I show her the receipt (which says honey chicken on it) and I say she has given me the wrong order. She then blames me and tells me that it is my fault and I took the wrong order. I say I was the only person in the store and 5 metre radius of the building and she had motioned me over and given me the bag.

She then takes the prawns back and the no-blinking competition resumes. However, I am in it to win it this time. Eventually her remedy to the problem was "well you took it away so we can't sell it now".

Got pissed off and just said "don't worry about it, keep the money for the liquidators, I am off to McDonalds"

3  Thank stephenak
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Very good menu and a wide choice. Good taste. Good location n the Main Street

We ate more than once at this place.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great food, hot, fresh and delish!

While it was REALLY busy (this is Q town after all) the staff were freindly, patient and the food was delivered really quickly

Check it out :)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a late lunch at Noodle Canteen during my stay in Queenstown. It was ~3:30 PM and we stumbled on this place because most other restaurants had stopped serving lunch by that time. The good thing was that the restaurant had a wide variety of noodle and rice bowl options. The service was pretty quick and good value for money. The seating area isn't very big but one can stop over for a quick bite anytime.