“Great Indian Cuisines at affordable prices”
Review of Elaichi - CLOSED

Elaichi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you are craving for some authentic Indian restaurant than your search ends here in Queens town. Located at Athol street right in the middle of Queens-town city makes it easy approachable. It also offers free home delivery to surrounding vicinity.
Do try some veggies off the buffet to cherish the taste of authentic Indian Dining. Breakfast menu adds some mouth watering delicious options to try for.If you miss out dining at Elaichi you sure missing something.

Gauravnaik, Manager at Elaichi, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Hello Sir,
We really apperriciate that you enjoyed the Food at the Restaurant.
Thank you for the time and support.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

It's great food,great service at a great price. I have been several times and will be back again soon. The only thing wrong with this restaurant is I can't pronounce the name :-)

1  Thank Foodloverqt
Reviewed July 17, 2012

A group of 9 of us went to this resturant as a BYO dinner before hitting the town. We got a side room all to ourselves and great service. The food was absolutley deliscious and all 9 of us had a great time eating and drinking at this resturant :)

1  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Me and my family visited NZ .I happen to visit Elaichi Indian Restaurant.which was next to brazz the nice pub. At Elaichi we found one of the best indian food options.It happen to be thrusday and there was buffet as well.It was just $25 for the buffet and even we got free glass of wine with it.One of my family members also ordered got curry & bombay bhel from alacarte menu.The food & the selection on the buffet was just awesome.Thanks to all elaichi staff for making our evening so wonderful.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am from auckland .I want queenstown for my holiday last week . I really like indian food so i want to elaichi restaurant its one of the great experience ever had . I have been so many indian restaurant before in different place but service got their really fast and fantastic moreover they welcome each and every customer as their family member they din't let you now that you are out somewhere. They made environment like that its your own home. there food is really delicious I tried tandori chicken, I love it . I wish when ever get chance to go their i will definitely don't let it go.
Peter