“Incredible!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Everyone MUST do this! It is such a great experience and the guys at Paradise are really good at reassuring you and are so enthusiastic. The location is breathtaking too!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's a must do thing in queenstown, beautiful view and awesome people! Also purchased the video and photos which costs $165. A little overpriced but it's worth it! Amazing experience and good memories!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best experience of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

What can I say apart from WOW..everything about this experience was just amazing from start to finish, I couldn't rate it highly enough. The crew at skydive paradise were so cool and laid back and totally helped ease any nerves I or my husband had.

Thanks so much to Ollie and Mac who were our instructors they were just so professional, down to earth and friendly. The whole experience of jumping out the plane seems surreal now but the instructors made it seem so straight forward, and not a big deal.

The scenery on the way up and down was almost fake it was so beautiful! Ollie even let me have a go steering the parachute when we were on the way down.

We had the best day ever, and couldn't recommend skydive paradise enough, especially if you want the personal touch. There was only 5 in our group, it was so good all getting to watch each others dives and hearing their experiences..What a day, we'll never forget it!!

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“way better than AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I never thought I would do this and am so happy I did the 12000 ft with Skydive Paradise! The coolest and the craziest thing I've done! The team are so friendly and they made sure everything is alright and they made you feel comfortable confident and of course SAFE! The whole experience is indescribable and the word awesome is an understatement as skydiving with Skydive Paradise over the most beautiful place on earth is just insane and very much fulfilling! You don't only get the adrenaline rush but you also get a birds eye view of the alpine and lake surroundings, where else can you experience that???...just stunning! A big thank you to the team especially my jumpmaster Mauricio who did a bit of some tricks during the fall with some spinning around which added to the excitement and thrill! The photo and video package are so cool and worth getting not only for bragging rights but more importantly to keep the memories alive! If I only knew beforehand that this would be more than great then I would've chosen to skydive at 15000 ft for an exceptional experience of a lifetime! Now that makes me think of doing it again soon! Definitely I would refer you guys to my friends who are already planning to do it! Cheers and keep it up Skydive Paradise team, until next time!!!

Queenstown, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing location and staff to jump with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had an amazing jump here with some of the best scenery to look at on the way down.
The jump zone's relaxing with a great little vibe, surrounded by the best scenery in the area, and its a very personal service, with great staff. From here you get views out over Milford Sound, through to Mt Aspiring, and even Mt Cook on a good day, in an area surrounded by great walks.
My only fault with the experience is that I couldn't hit the pause button on the way down to be suspended in the air to take in everything.... but I guess that's asking a bit too much ;-) ...(like the impossible). The video was great as well.
Being a local I always think about which option's best for visitors...with this you get a great Skydive, and an amazing scenic drive thrown in....in an area which you may well (sadly) bypass otherwise if you're not a walker.
Do the 15,000ft jump too....you know it makes sense.