“Nice but pricey”

Lick Dessert Bar And Espresso
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic gelato and sorbet but at a very premium price. Over $5 for 1 scoop I believe needs to be addressed. The food cost must be fantastic! Great tho and I can't wait to try the soups in winter.. They should be awesome for the price..

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had the hokey pokey ice cream and the lovely girl behind the counter crammed heaps of ice cream in the cup for us. It was so dense and creamy and delicious. It was our first ice cream in NZ and it's so far whipping over Australia.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I thought that the gelato here was a bit better than average, but certainly decent. I was expecting more of the place after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor . The service was absolutely fantastic and I really enjoyed the smiley, friendly workers that caped a wonderful evening for me.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stopped in for a scoop of ice cream only to get filled up on "samples". The gentleman behind the counter is a firm believer you should taste everything before making a selection. After (seriously) 12 or so tastings I was truly full and didn't need to purchase anything but felt obligated to to cover the price of the tastings. Very friendly staff and great ice cream too!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Amazing variety of flavours changing ever day, massive scoops and great value. Whenever I am in QT I go at least once a day!